Become A Member
Become a Northern Lights Credit Union Member
Northern Lights Credit Union is more than just a bank. We are a locally based, member-owned credit union. As a full-service financial institution, NLCU offers all the consumer financial products you'd expect from a larger financial institution. Our priority is to provide low-fee or no-fee services with higher yields on savings and lower rates on loans.
QUALIFICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
SECTION 1: The field of membership shall be limited to:
1. Persons who live or work in the Vermont counties: Caledonia; Essex.
2. Persons who live or work in the New Hampshire counties: Coos; Grafton.
Click here to read our Member Agreements and Disclosures.
Become a Member Today!
It’s easy to become a member. Simply choose an option below that's best for you:
- Apply now with our Online Member Application (process takes only 10-15 minutes!)
- Must be at least 18 years old to join online
- If you are opening an account with a joint owner, they must be present during the enrollment process. If not present, the joint owner can be added at a later date.
- Information needed to complete the online application:
- Social Security Number
- Drivers License Number
- Current e-mail address
- Current address
- OR complete and print our Membership Application, and bring it to one of our Branch locations.
- You can also call our Branch locations for assistance:
Littleton, NH - 800.370.6455
Make the Switch to Northern Lights Credit Union - It's Simple and Convenient!
If the only reason you haven't opened a Northern Lights Credit Union checking account is because it's a hassle to close your old one, our hassle-free Switch Kit has been designed to make the switch simple and convenient. You may apply for a NLCU Debit Card, transfer your direct deposit, automatic withdrawals like health club memberships, and close your checking account...all with this kit. Just complete the short forms in the kit, send them to us and we'll do the rest!
Request a kit today by completing our Contact Us form or by stopping by a branch location - across from Pizza Hut in St. Johnsbury or just down Dells Road from Walgreens.